Winter coffee and tea drinks to keep you warm this season
Our coffee and tea experts have come up with wholesome winter recipes you will want to make all season. These drinks are designed especially for those cold months and they offer all you need to elevate your New Year's Eve party or just cozy up in front of a fireplace.
Get yourself in a festive mood with our favourite winter cocktail recipes and come back again as we will be adding more next month.
Winter Coffee Recipes
Whether you prefer a hot coffee with a twist or a festive coffee cocktail, we've got you covered. Don't forget that behind every successful coffee recipe is a high quality espresso, so choose your beans carefully.
Just when you thought our coffee couldn’t get any better, in comes the Espresso Martini. A freshly brewed espresso, vodka and coffee liqueur…
Fancy making it yourself?
30 ml Irish cream liquer
30 ml coffee liquer
20 ml vodka
30 ml espresso
Couple of Ice cubes
3 coffee beans for garnish
1. Add ice and all the ingredients to your shaker. Add the freshly brewed espresso last to reduce dilution.
2. Shake hard for 15 – 20 seconds until everything is blended and the liquid is smooth as silk. The general rule is, if in doubt, shake again & shake harder.
3. Strain into a martini cocktail glass and garnish with the three coffee beans.
*The meaning of the three beans on top:
One of the espresso martini’s trademarks is three coffee beans on the top, and those beans serve a purpose: they represent health, wealth and happiness. So when friends, lovers or relatives are having a toast while drinking espresso martinis, they are celebrating those three things.
Winter Tea Recipes
Experience magical winter moments with tea recipes to keep you warm. A premium tea blend is a must to bring your ordinary cup to a next level this time of a year.
A trip to the Christmas market is incomplete without a steaming cup of punch to warm your hands. Here we add our own twist on the classic winter warmer!
- 2 heaped teaspoons of Julius Meinl Loose Tea „Berry Cocktail“ (or 1 Julius Meinl Big Bag „Organic Fruit Symphony“ or 2 Julius Meinl Leaf Bags „Organic Fruit Symphony“ or 2 Julius Meinl Single Bags „Fruit Symphony“)
- 250 ml of boiling water
- 250 ml apple juice
- ½ lemon
- 1 orange
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 250ml red wine
- optional: honey (sugar), cloves, cinnamon sticks
1. Infuse the fruit tea with 250 ml of freshly boiled water and let it steep for 10 minutes.
2. Mix the tea with apple juice and red wine.
3. Add the freshly squeezed orange juice or orange and lemon slices.
4. Add the cinnamon sticks and cloves and heat up (do not boil).
5. Sweeten with honey or sugar if you like.
6. Pour to the festive cups and serve.
7. For decoration, you may use a slice of orange, clove buds or cinnamon sticks.
Do you and your team enjoy surprising your guests with new coffee and tea inventions? Our baristas and coffee experts can train you and your staff in coffee preparation and mixing the right flavours.Get in touch
Traditional Viennese recipes
Find out more about the various types of coffee recipes named after famous Viennese writers, composers and aristocrats. They’re as delicious today as the day they were created.
Coffee and tea - the perfect cup
What’s the secret to our beautiful coffees and teas? The care and dedication we take through every part of the journey, from the leaf or bean on the farm or plantation right to the cup in your hand.
Iced Coffee and Tea Recipes
All ways to upgrade your coffee and tea game during summer from our experts summarized on one page. Here are our favourite tips and tricks to not only quench your thirst, but also refresh your summer memories.